[IP] Re: Batteries

> ok i am not so excited about shelling out for the expensive mm
> remember reading something about others who have used some energizer ones
> others..what number are they??any comments??? the mm have been lastnigh me
> from 6-8 weeks depending on how often i use the remote. I am just
> if i can do it wit hsome others cheaper or as effective.  Gwen

It says right on my 507C (Bluda Sue) "Replace batteries with Eveready 357 or
equivalent."  I get mine (zinc oxide E.R. 357s) at our supermarket @$1.49.

I don't have time to think about the things I can't do - I only have time to
think about the things I can't wait to do. ~ Joanne Slomski,
wheelchair-bound teacher