RE: [IP] And I mess up again...(My adventure with Paramedics)-DMV

All I have on my driver's license is that I wear glasses.  I don't have down
on there anywhere that I am diabetic.  As a matter of fact, I don't even
think they ask that here in FL.

As far as limited vision, I fit right in with all the oldies down
here...difference is I KNOW when I can drive and I can't but they still get
in the car, turn the key and drive..pitiful!  And what's worse, they are
allowed to get their licenses renewed for six more years through the mail!
No driving test, no eye test, nothing!!!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00