[IP] Re: Stay Alnight to get BS or Risk and Sleep

Stay up all night and wait for it to come down, or
take the risk of trying to bring it down , sleeping and take the risk of
too low and really being in a crisis?

I have done both stay up all night and risk to bring BS over night sleeping.
If I sleep I am very careful to take the amount of insulin based on 40 BS
units/unit of insulin. I much deduct if I have had any excise or worked hard.
The effect of the physical working or exercise may show up during the night.
It may be my BS is very low if it is my eyes are out of focus and I have Coke
or equivalent(52 g carbon which usually kicked me up 120BS or more from
Stay with it.
Take Care