[IP] My Pump died (:-<)

Last evening before bed, I looked at my pump, like I always do, but this time
somethng was different! The screen was totally blank. I pushed the buttons
and nothing happened. It is a MM 508 which was new in October of last year.

I called the emergency number on the back of the pump and the customer
support person talked me through changing the abtteries and cleaning the
pontact points. Still, nothing!

They are sending a loaner which will arrive tomorrow. I was asked if I wanted
to trade for a refurbished one, but I responded that I had paid for a new
pump, so a refurbished one was out of the question. They will try to fix mine.

I am glad that I still have many syringes and a humalog pen. I thought of
getting rid of them, but thank God I didn't.  It has been a "pain" all day
going back to the N with the H, but I guess I will survive.

I cannot imagine why the pump died.