[IP] Re: Diabetic Nerve Damage Repair

 What were they testing the use of Alpha Lipoic Acid for?  I do have
retinopathy too but it has been stable for about 20 years.  I have been
taking it since April with a couple other supplements (recommended by a
neurologist who is into holistic medicine).
Thanks, Brenda

Alpha Lipoic Acid
Diabetic Forecast,July.2001.p.19. Reduce "symptoms of peripheral diabetic
neuropathy(nerve damage in the extremities, such as the feet)".
Take Care