[IP] Re: Tingling in Feet

In a message dated 9/3/01 1:04:07 AM,email @ redacted writes:

<< complaining about her feet tingling and slaps at them to stop.  As a
result, she thinks she is low when she is target range.  I have been told she
is too young to have neuropathy complications (she is six, dx'd at four and
in good control). >>

Barb, it's so neat that at 6 she reacts so logically by testing!  But it must
get awfully frustrating to not get the logical thought confirmed.  Anybody
else notice a tendency toward skepticism about "truths" among people who grow
up diabetic?  We come by it honestly <gr.>.  I hope you either soon find an
answer or else that it goes away again, this time permanently.

Linda Z

Linda Z