[IP] Re: Diabetic Nerve Damage Repair

 What were they testing the use of Alpha Lipoic Acid for?  I do have
retinopathy too but it has been stable for about 20 years.  I have been
taking it since April with a couple other supplements (recommended by a
neurologist who is into holistic medicine).
Thanks, Brenda

Hi,
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Diabetic Forecast,July.2001.p.19. Reduce "symptoms of peripheral diabetic
neuropathy(nerve damage in the extremities, such as the feet)".
Take Care
Richard