[IP] Reply to Re:JR Quick Serter Question

 Dear John, i use the quick-serter and have never had a problem. Maybe i am
lucky?  I make sure, which i am sure you do to, that i put the infusion set
in very firmly, until i here a slight click (which means the buttons popped
out) then i check to make sure they did and then i insert into my stomach. i
don't do it manually at all, i am not good doing that way. hope this helps
you.  take care eileen       John wrote :The release mechanism, 2 release
buttons, doesn't seem to work very well.  Has anyone had this same problem??