[IP] Question About Oat Bran and Bolus

I love oat bran and eat it often but notice that I run kind of low after
eating it.  I'm thinking it is because of the fiber (which I deduct from my
bolus) and thus the slow absorption/even absorption.  What I usually do is a
square wave over 1/2 hour or something like that.

What I'm thinking is maybe I don't need as much insulin for it.  Has anyone
else experienced this and/or does anyone have any advice on this?

Thanks again (ahead of time),
Gina & Mr Clicks