[IP] sof sets

If anyone needs a box of Mini Med  sof set micros, please let me know.  I
have a box that I can't use because the sillouhette is the only needle that
won't kink on a thin person.  I tried all the infusion sets, and sillouhette
is the one for me.  That is why I have this box.  And it hasn't been opened
or touched (or else I'd toss them).  So please email me at
email @ redacted
And I AM NOT charging money for this.  If someone needs supplies that has a
hard time getting them, it is my pleasure to send them to you.