Re: [IP] Sometimes annoyed

         Been there girl friend, and ya' know I get these unbelievable high
blood sugars when I'm the most hungry.  I think that's when the will power
really needs to kick in.  It happened to me when we went to the finest of all
fine dining restaurants and boy was a peeved!  I mean my sugars were in the
400s so countering this and still eating was definitely out of the question.
Unfortunately coffee w/ equal had to surfice that evening.
         When I am real sore and irritated from the tape and it's all red, I
sometimes pull out the o'l Novo-pen and go that route until I get home to
take a shower and make my skin a little more comfortable. It gives my love
handles a break too.  Of course since I use the Humalog in the Novo-pen I
check my sugars every 2 hrs.  Hang in there girl friend. Aloha!