Re: [IP] Heat and Insulin

Gosh Fran,
         I change my site every 3 days, but I did try to take the key out and
keep it in for one week but I got bumps and all kinds of problems related to
keeping the infusion site in too long. Of course I put the key back in and
keep to my 3 days.  I'm not sure if it's because my cannula is not plastic. I
use one of the funky metal ones that you have to put in yourself. No soft
serter or anything.  It seems to work for me, but most people think I'm nuts.
Aloha for now.