Kathy B.
         Gosh, sometimes I think that we think so much alike.  I sit back and
tell myself sometimes AL you only have diabetes.  I have control of my
disease for the most part, unlike cancer victims and many, many other
conditions that are life threatening like our.  Not that I want this
condition, but if I had to pick a disease to have what would I pick?
Hmmmmm......diabetes isn't the best, but far from the worst. Aloha!