Re: [IP] Strips and IV3000 tape

I'd be interested in One touch strips too, but you didn't say the One touch
Ultras, so I'm assuming that they are different.  Please let me know. I also
have thousands of the IV3000 clear tape that I put over my infusion sites to
protect my site from dirt or water. A lot of my friends are allergic to the
tape, so if anyone is interested I am willing to share.  All of my supplies
have dates on it and every thing seems to be all good. Aloha for now.