Hi RBolle28188,
         You didn't state your name so I figured I'll email you from your
email address.  I must ask you, how long you have had diabetes.  You did
mention that you had been married for 32 years. Many people with diabetes are
at certain stages in their lives where they have their depressions, and also
their times where they are just thankful that they have the pump and the
freedoms that it gives and grateful to be alive.  Where are you (smile)?