Re: [IP] treating uncooperative lows....

Relax Jan, I get pretty defensive sometime too when it happens.  Of course I
try not to let it happen often, but I get caught off guard too.  I rarely get
any symptoms that I am having and hypoglycemic reaction, and most people
can't even tell what is wrong with me, not even my wife at times.  Thank God
that I mention it to most all of my good friends that somewhere in there
figure it must be the diabetes. Good luck and Aloha.