Re: [IP] Lumps!

I have been on the pump for a little over 3 years now and I am starting to
see a lot of blemishes from frequent use of the same spots and I also have
hard lumps occasionally which isn't very nice. Can anyone tell my how to get
rid of these terrible lumps that I am experiencing?  I use the set that has
the wings, so with this particular infusion set I have the metal needle that
stays in me.  I've had too much trouble with the sets that have the plastic
canulas.  Mahalo and Aloha!