[IP] Re: Chat rooms. Come to Animas chat on Tuesday

Pumpers and Friends,

    If you miss or delete a post or like to read someone profile or like to
read about a chat on IP, you can goto the "Members Only" part of the website
and check out the archives. I like to reread chats at a later date, and to
check profiles so I know who is writing. I hope everyone can come to the
Animas chat on Tuesday and learn about their new "EZ-Manager" program.

                     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

> Could you post the e-mail of when the chats are again? I accidently
> it.
> Thanks!
> Ilene
> diab. 26 yrs, pump 2 days!  I am loving it!
Pumpers and Friends,

Chat announcement

Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every day of the week. Below is
IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at least
one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open anytime,
to any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times below don't
change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week, there's always
another at the same time next week.

Please remember that the chatrooms are open 24/7. If you need to talk or
can't sleep, feel free to drop a note to the list that you are in chat and
what room you are in and just wait someone will come. IP has members from
all over the world someone is always up! When I was in hospital, I chatted
with peoples from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my lifelines to the world.
And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of the time. I know that
members from other parts of the world, do chat so if you like to set up a
time and day you would like to host a chat send me a note (IP has a great
group of chat hosts that would love to help you start a new chat and all it
takes is some time management). Remember that all chats are available in the
MEMBERS only area of the web site. You can view the transcripts of all chat
sessions in the archives for later reference. Most of the time when we have
a guest speaker in chat they take place in the Guest Room.

Stefanie (Tink)Lana-Dingwell email @ redacted  and Dauna Breiding
 email @ redacted    are teaming up to do a chat on Monday nights at 9
EDT (2a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

Disetronic on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at 9P.M. EDT (2A.M. GMT) in
the Guest Room, so please come to the monthly chat. On September 10, John
Odegard Marketing Manager for Disetronic Direct will host the Chat in
September. His topic will be the new InSight Diabetes Information
Management system for the D-TRON. InSight allows patients to download their
insulin delivery and blood glucose data automatically, input carbohydrate
intake and exercise data manually, and graph all of this info in a variety
of ways automatically. There is also a professional version that allows
customers to share their information with their health care provider. The
whole system is delivered over the internet by a third party provider and
has multiple levels of security. It is one of the few systems currently
available that is fully Hippa compliant.

Wendy email @ redacted  is hosting a chat it the Anytime room at 9:30P.M. EDT
(2:30 a.m. GMT) Later start for this chat.

Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9P.M. EDT (2A.M. GMT) in the
Guest Room.Animas will be chatting about their program call .EZ Manager is a
diabetes information management system and tool. It is easy to use, menu
driven,and works with the Palm Pilot OS too. The Speaker will be Dave F.
Haas, Peter Laakmann, and Scott Scolnick.

Andrew Bender email @ redacted  and Ed Marsh email @ redacted  are teaming
up to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime

MiniMed on the THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH in the Guest room at 9P.M.
EDT (2A.M. GMT).
*******Sept. 14*******

Elizabeth email @ redacted  and Gina Jozaitis email @ redacted  will
be doing chat every Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.
Elizabeth and Gina would like to invite all past chat friends back to
Thursday night chat! Drop By and say hello and get those long awaited
questions answered or share those great pumping tips with us.

Friday night at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding email @ redacted
and Ken Buchholz email @ redacted  are hosting a TGIF chat.

Glenn Marks  email @ redacted  at 9p.m. EST (2a.m. GMT) Come and
join Glenn
in this Saturday chat. Is taking a break from chatting but  will drop in
from time to time. So watch to see who will be hosting, (anyone like to be a
fill-in for Glenn?)

Come to chat at 8 p. m. EST in the Anytime Room co-hosts Ed Marsh
 email @ redacted    , Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted  , Roselea
  email @ redacted  . You asked for an early start time so check it

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other time.
We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and
talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat room, any of the
hosts will be happy to talk you through it. We still need people to help
fill-in for chats, If you like to be fill-in chatter or like to start your
own time, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Also if you
have a idea about who (as a guest chatter) or what subject at you like to be
talk about in chat I would love to see if we can get that person or subject
covered in a chat.

To get started chatting, just goto:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash email @ redacted
Carolyn Green email @ redacted
Rodney Mead email @ redacted