Re: [IP] Bent Needles

My pump came with four boxes of SofSets, which for some reason just don't
work with me.  I had to switch to Sils.  I didn't know before they sent me
the pump that SofSets wouldn't work, and Minimed had never given me the
option of what kind of sets I wanted.  When I called and explained that to
Minimed, they had me Fed Ex the unopened boxes to them at their expense and
sent me three boxes of Sils at no charge.
If you do have a whole box of bent needles, I'll bet they'd swap them out
for you, too.
Erin, age 20
diagnosed 5/87, pumping 8/01