Re: [IP] Side effects

And risk of infection at insertion site; increase (perhaps) risk of hypos due to better opportunity for tighter control; greater risk of DKA since no long acting insulin (in case of bubbles in tubing, etc.)...

Those being said, my 6 yo old has been pumping since 6/22/01 and my wife and I are regretting not convincing his Endo to let him start pumping 2 years ago instead of 2 months ago....  I like Mr. Handsfield's side effects better...  8)

Mike Otten