Re: [IP] Side effects

From: "Brian" <email @ redacted>

> Are there any side effects to using an insulin pump compared to doing
> injections?

Let's see . . . feeling good about having the best chance of good control (= smugness??); people ask funny questions, like "Why is that tube coming out of your beeper?"; having problems when dressing - "Where do I put this thing when I wear this slinky dress?"***; having to make decisions like "I'm not really hungry yet - can I wait to have lunch?" . . .
And there are probably many more.
*** Personally, I don't worry about this one too much - it's been a long time since I've had the figure to wear a slinky dress.  8-)

> Sorry to have some silly questions!

There are no silly questions . . . just silly answers.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.