RE: [IP] REJECTED on medical test...Reason: INSULIN PUMP

Get a hold of American Diabetes Assn. FAST!

They stand behind diabetics and have attorneys who volunteer to work for you
in getting jobs.

Normally, it's the fact that you are using insulin that disqualifies
you..not being on a pump, which has even better control!

If you need the phone # e mail me privately and I will give it to you.  I
read all the time about the success stories of diabetics facing these

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00