Re: [IP] REJECTED on medical test...Reason: INSULIN PUMP

Hi.  First off, you're right that is a shocker.

But a couple of things:
1. Who sent this rejection; Civil Service OR the Compliance Officer from the
Police Department?  Where is this?  When I was gathering info on the SF Fire
Department, I discovered that both the SFFD and SFPD had their own
Compliance Officers to deal with this issue.
2. Start AND keep a record of ALL communication; verbal, written, emails,
3. I'd suggest starting "in house", with the department and find out their
appeal process.
4. Lastly, the courts are always open to you.
Good luck,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507