Re: [IP] REJECTED on medical test...Reason: INSULIN PUMP

Brian,
Hi.  First off, you're right that is a shocker.

But a couple of things:
1. Who sent this rejection; Civil Service OR the Compliance Officer from the
Police Department?  Where is this?  When I was gathering info on the SF Fire
Department, I discovered that both the SFFD and SFPD had their own
Compliance Officers to deal with this issue.
2. Start AND keep a record of ALL communication; verbal, written, emails,
etc.
3. I'd suggest starting "in house", with the department and find out their
appeal process.
4. Lastly, the courts are always open to you.
Good luck,
--
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507