[IP] doughnuts!!!

It's funny, because different foods affect different people in different
ways.  I can eat a bowl of wheaties cereal or a handful of whole wheat
triscuits, and each will raise my blood sugar much MORE than a couple of
good ole' Krispy Creme's.  You'd think all that good fiber would slow
things down.  Nope.  The fat in a deep fried doughnut does the trick a
lot better for me.  Go figure.
the trick is simply to figure out what you CAN and CANNOT get away with
Bon Appetit!