Re: [IP] REJECTED on medical test...Reason: INSULIN PUMP

Brian,
Sorry to hear about the rejection.  You're right, it
doesn't make sense.  You're under better control with
a pump.  Is there anyone at the Civil Sevice office
you can talk to?  Or maybe your doc could fill them
in.  Just suggestions off the top of my head, but that
doesn't sound right...