Re: [IP] REJECTED on medical test...Reason: INSULIN PUMP

At 10:33 PM 9/2/2001, you wrote:
>I was just notified that I was rejected due to medical standards for a
>police officer job.  The reason for rejection was because I used an insulin
>pump which according to the Civil Service standard is an automatic

You could temp that standard a discrimination singling out one person/ type
of person for one particular reason exp if they advertise as a equal
opportunity employer which most governmental agencies do.

ask them to have a medical board look over the standards.  Then have a
independent medical board do the same.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438