[IP] REJECTED on medical test...Reason: INSULIN PUMP

I was just notified that I was rejected due to medical standards for a
police officer job.  The reason for rejection was because I used an insulin
pump which according to the Civil Service standard is an automatic
disqualifier.  If I used syringe injections then my diabetes would have been
determined on a control factor.

I am shocked.  Not sure what to do next.  It does not make sense...

Brian--pumper in Massachusetts since Jan. 2000.