RE: [IP] RE: Maureen's post meal BG

Hi Barbara:
Thank you for writing regarding the muscle absorption.
However, I did check this with my d.e. and many other people who have been
pumping for years...they all told me that (and this may not be the case of
others) my problem most likely was that my site was into muscle in the upper
abs and that I was getting a delayed reaction to the insulin because of

I'm not going to argue w/you on this point as you are a RN and I'm just a
diabetic...just relating to you what happens to me when I'm into muscle.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00