[IP] Re: Outdated CDE (was..You have to feel sorry for some people)

"Oh, good. The diabetic nurse is here."
My usual response was, "I am a diabetes educator who doesn't have diabetes,
yet.", or, I would look around and say, "Oh, who might that be?"

A response to the label "sugar" might be, "Yes, we all have sugar. Is your
BG in the normal range?"  It falls into the same catgory as, "I have a

Sort of like when someone says, "At least you have your health." Well,
everyone has health - some good, some bad. Same as *quality* - poor or fine?

Patients can live with the word "incurable" but they can't live without the
word "HOPE"