RE: [IP] MOTIVATION

--- Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted> wrote:
(snip)no matter how beat up I think I am, I am still
for the most part whole, can do things for myself,
don't have any limbs missing, can still get around on
my own, etc. etc....and that in itself convinces me
to continue to take good care of myself......

AMEN!  I had some complications in the spring.  About
the same time, a friend of mine (non dm) had some
major
complications from surgery.  It seemed whenever I got
down over my own problems, I would hear something else
that went wrong with my friend.  I stopped feeling
sorry for myself and prayed for her.  She's doing much
better now...and so am I.