Re: [IP] healing old sites

Julie Wrote:
>Does anyone have any "tricks" for healing old sites?

I'm not sure about healing old sites but to prevent scars I have found that
if you put Vitamin E oil (actually I buy the liquid gel cap vitamins and
just pierce a hole in them) on the sites as soon as you remove them they
will not scar and the mark will go away in a couple days. Just be careful to
rub it in as best you can because it will leave a grease spot on your
clothes. Good luck!

17 yrs old, T1 12/83, pumping with 507c 3/15/99