[IP] Some Things are Best at Various BS

Don't Give These Thing's to Just Any Body and Certainly not the Source.

Sex- we have done a lot  of research in this area and have found the sex peaks
about 147.54 BS. The reason most people don't have good sex is because only
Diabetics can get to that BS for any reasonable length of time making sex
worth the effort.

Creative thinking- it is known that Albert did his greatest thinking at
100.29BS. Again only
Diabetics can maintain that BS for any length of time.

We should not reveal these facts otherwise everybody will be trying to become
Diabetic we should let them do that.
Take Care