From: Heather Nicholson
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 3:44 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:

Hey all,
  Ok I know someone on here will know the answer. Yall
always come thru for me! Here is the story: I am a 20
year old college junior and my parents are looking at
changing to Tenn Care, my moms health is very bad and
she is supposed to be having her foot amputated this
year and my dad has had several by passes, so our
insuarance is very important to us three. But they are
going up to way too much and honestly we can't afford
it. So my parents are looking into Tenn Care. If
anyone is from Tennessee and knows anything about
please let me know. Will they cover my current endo?
Do they have to support my current insulin pump therpy
and supplies? If anyone out there knows ANYTHING AT
ALL please let me know, you can email me back directly
or on the list ! Thanks again for the help!! Hope
everybody has a great labor day!!
-Heather