RE: [IP] KRISPY KREME

I remember finding the carb information on the glazed
and noting that it's about the same amount of carbs as
two slices of bread. I certainly bolus for twice that
when eating those buggers. Maybe it's a glycemic index
thing or has something to do with the fact that the
doughnuts are coated in sugar.
I dunno.
Catherine (grew up eating Krispy Kreme's in NC)