Re: [IP] a1c tests

Do have an up to date review regarding the Hb1ac tests and What it really
Is there reach regarding the time domain of adsorption, kinetic process
involved. Is there a time excluded in the process.

Is it valuable for us to measure 1ac every week or so. I tested two labs for
1ac, my doc's and a commercial one(Quest) . Doc"s was higher by 1.0. That
stopped me from going back to the Doc office.

By now the tests have been adopted and many studies have used it funding have
been set up which is based assumed validly. At this point no scientist will
nor can be objective.
I have seen this progression form this inside. It is amazing how emotional
when one's funding and reputation is involved.
Take Care

Richard Haynes (PhD. PD, 26 years member of Technical Staff, AT&T Bell Labs,(
rated best in World) Technical Consultant