[IP] educating

I just started pumping this summer, and also changed
grade levels where I teach.  I am now doing fourth
grade.  One of the standards of learning for science
is to use the scientific method to plan an experiment
and conduct it.  I'm going to test my basal rate for
the whole grade level to implement the standard and
help educate students (and staff) about the pump and
diabetes in general.  I am very excited about being
able to apply a standard to a "real life" situation.

Do You Yahoo!?