Re: [IP] St. Louis Endos

In a message dated 8/31/01 10:54:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I need more support with my diabetes and pump.  I don't know exactally what
> I need, but an involved doctor would help me a lot, I think.  Or are all
> doctors like this because of insurance and HMO's, andall the foolish
> gatekeepers?
> Your input would really help me and please, if you want to flame me for
> being stupid, keep it to yourself....I am having a bad day as it is.
> Ashley

I live in Springfield MO and have a wonderful dr.  I will often have to wait
in the waiting room way too long but do not complain because anytime I have
questions or problems she will sit and talk to me until we find an answer or
she makes sure I understand.  I wouldn't be happy with a dr who didn't take
time for patients, I've found several drs in different fields who do this.
It makes a huge difference being a real person instead of a number.
Hope you can find a dr in your area that has time for you.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01