Re: [IP] Quick turnaround?

Good luck.

I have bcbs and they required 4 months of blood tests, demonstrating I
was not in real good control, and then they took over 2 months to approve
the pump.  They also refused to notify MM that I had been approved, but
said they would pay when billed.  MM wouldn't send the pump until
notified by bcbs.  Catch 22.  I live in ND.