[IP] Re: Travel Question

Gina & Kate & Warren,

Thanks for all your input!  I live in Albuquerque, NM (and intend to stay
here, Gina) and I am going to vacation in DC, VA & MD.  I'll be watching my
BS very carefully and I'm expecting to need to drop my basals, primarily
because I'm going to be a lot more active than I usually am (sitting in the
office for 8 hours).  The bigger challenge will be maintaining the fat &
calorie intake levels prescribed by my endo doc (60 grams & 1800 calories)!

I'm also looking forward to meeting Ed, Type112366, while I'm on the East

I'll be letting al know what my results are, after I get home.

Katherine & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01