RE: [IP] Quick turnaround?

Have you checked out what will be covered under your new insurance yet?
Most insurance companies now cover it as long as your dr. fills out the
proper paperwork and submits it to the right people...

Good luck!

I am hearing more and more about teachers benefits being changed or
reduced...more's the pity.  My daughter just became a teacher and already
they said that the med. ins. rates have gone up.  The teachers now have to
decide do they want a raise or let the school bd. pay for the increase in
medical...my daughter already knows the value of a good medical plan so she
is opting for that.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00