RE: [IP] St. Louis Endos

I find that my endo has gotten short w/visits as well..well, not exactly
short w/visits but I don't get the full exam I used to.  I guess after a
while, they know you and unless you complain about something different, they
just do normal checks.

My endo looks over my logs, my monitor read outs and a1c and we talk about
it but she never tells me try this or that and that frustrates me.

I'm becoming accustomed to checking with Pumping Insulin book and this group
to help me a lot more...I figure people on here are mostly actually
diabetics or parents of and who would know better and understand what we are
talking about.

Me, like you, I have one of the top endos in the area and there aren't many
around and I had to wait 4 months just to get an appt w/her when I first saw
her...office is always busy but she does return calls personally so that's
still a plus.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00