Re: [IP] bolus insulin doses

I was taught by my endo and CDE to only bolus enough to make a large droplet
appear on the needle before connecting when I disconnect and then reconnect.
The cannula stays full if you cap it when you disconnect. All you need to do
is get insulin touching insulun toi aviod any possible air bubblettes. I've
never had any lows after disconnecting thsi way and my sugar stays the same.
I do bolus .5 if I'm over 130 when I reconect however.