[IP] A Great Success Story-Do it this Way

Hi Charity,
I am so happy to hear you are OK. You have gone through so much- great work!
After looking back at your letter of 8/22 8:59 pm It seems you were on the
right from the beginning only due your keen observations and seeking until you
found everything to fit logically together plus endurance to go on to your
goal." I am starting to wonder if I am
getting my basal at all!"

Of interest to us:

(1) What were you recording as the insulin dispensed by the pump?? Mine is 17
units basal the rest is bolus. How did you get MM to agree to another pump
when MM had already said "it is not the pump". Which pump was it, how old.
(2) What changed about your basal rates if any?
Take Care
email @ redacted

Please excuse the English. My wife says I think in German and write in
English, sometimes the transition don't make it.