RE: [IP] Re: Tape problems. HELP!!

<<  You just need a spot about the size of the end of a
pen and it will help your tape stick. >>

Okay, I bought the cream and changed out the site.  20 minutes later, I was
re-taping (the tape came right off...)  I'm guessing that I'm not using it
correctly, so let me ask a few questions:

1)  Do you still use the iv prep pad?  If so, do you use it before or after
the cream?

2)  How long do you let the cream dry (or do you)?

3)  Can you apply the cream before you install the infusion set?

Any advice would be helpful...

Eric Podlogar