No Subject

Hi group,

    I was wondering if I could get a list of the different type of tape, and
how well they work.
    I have been using Polyskin II, and I am getting quite tired of how raw it
makes my skin. I have determined that I am allergic to the adhesive in it. My
skin gets really itchy under the tape, and I break out in welts. The welts
stay for a good week or two, then the skin becomes really dry. I am talking
cracking dry.
    Thanks a bunch!