I live in the west suburbs of Chicago, IL.  We are blessed to have 3 Krispy
Kreme's in the Chicagoland area with even more slated to open in the next few

When I go to Krispy's, I get the Chocolate Covered Creme Filled Doughnut.  I
bolus for my food 1.0/u for every 10 carbs.  When I bolus for this doughnut,
I give myself 4.5/5.0 depending on my bloodsugars.

Next time I go, I will see about a nutritional guide and post it on the web.

Pumpin' 1/2000
Dia. 7/28/87
24 yrs. old