Hi all,

I joined this site over two years ago, and over the years I have heard about
how gooooood Krispy Kreme doughnuts are. Living in Minnesota we dont have
them. Well, my husband this past week was in AZ and he called home to say
that they have them in AZ.

Last night he arrived home at midnight with TWO dozen, one of every kind and
two of others. So, at midnight my husband, Eve and I were munching on
different kinds of doughnuts. I know that they are better fresh but they
were still VERY GOOOOD.

I know I need to have something relevant to pumping here. Here goes, Eve had
about 1 < doughnut last night and bolused 4.5 units, next time she will have
to bolus a tad more, she was a little high at 2 a.m. But well worth it.

Deborah mom to Eve 14, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99