Re: [IP] And I mess up again...(My adventure with Paramedics)

<<Now, I've told him a couple of times about the glucagon kit in the
bathroom, but I think he panics and can't do it.>>

Maybe a trip to the doctor's office or clinic for practice would help...

<<So of course, the paramedics came again.>>

I wouldn't worry, they're getting paid.   Besides, being a diabetic is not
easy.   Let them try what you are doing and see how well they do!!  This is
definitely an "easier said than done" exercise...

I would worry if you were in CA because the paramedics have to report to the
any person passes out with an on going disease.
Bonnie & Baby