[IP] Info for co-workers

I know we talk a lot about sending information to school for children,but I
was wondering what those of you who work do about informing co-workers about
lows, glucagon shots, emergencies, etc.  I have juststarted working in a
small shop where I'm with one other person for most of the time and I'd like
to have a paper for her or something so she'll know what to do if something
does happen (in the almost ten years that I've been diagnosed, I have had
only one incident and that was pre-pump).  Any advice is welcome.  Thanks.

--Kate Patterson dxd 10/91, pumping since 07/98