Re: [IP] Quick Set Supply

In a message dated 9/1/2001 10:26:05 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> But Claire has been using the 43" tubing and
>  prefers them!!  She likes being able to put the pump on the floor when she
>  changes her clothes.  Has Josh actually tried the long tubing?  He may
>  like it too.

Katie prefers the long tubing, too (but she is also really tall for her age
-- 5' 1").  She just stuffs the tubing inside her pants and hasn't had any
problems with it . . . I sure wish they'd get their production problems fixed
-- this has been going on an awfully long time . . .

PumpMama to Katie